Stone Circle you make my heart beat like the rain
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Murdock's reasoning eased her worries, and she offered a soft hum, tail tip flicking still. Her ears flicked as she listened, staring up and attempting to memorize every little detail of the sight above, unsure if she'd ever see anything like it again. If it was novel for Murdock; the wolf she saw as perhaps one of the wisest of them all, then surely such a sight was rare. 

His next question had her turn her gaze away again, looking at him with puzzlement. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," She provided, words slightly puzzled. Of course, she'd stick around; Murdock had given her everything she'd wanted, and more. He had brought her into his pack, given her a home and a friend and the way of life she'd wanted when she'd left behind the chicken-wire pen and the flat dusty prairie. Smile curved her muzzle at his last comment, and she lay her head on her paws as her tail beat a little faster behind her. "you're a very good friend, Murdock." 
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 01:13 AM