Stone Circle you make my heart beat like the rain
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The smile didn't leave her face as Murdock pulled her close to him, and she fit neatly beside him. She'd figured out fairly quickly how best to fit, and sighed contentedly as he draped a paw over her thin shoulders. Falling still as not to bother Murdock, who still seemed rather tired, she blinked up at the moon, knowing the excitement of the sight would not allow her to sleep for a time. There seemed to be something dark lurking along the edge of the moon; but she didn't want to bother Murdock about it. Besides, he'd said it couldn't harm them.

His question came a little unexpectedly, and she felt an odd twinge as she glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "yes - I'd like that very much." She admitted, voice softer than it had been. Letting out another small sigh, she pondered the thought a moment. She would like to take a mate, have pups of her own; enthralled by the idea of such a family the likes that her mother had never had.

And yet - none had caught her eye, for Murdock had become one of the most important figures in her life, and none seemed able to contest him. The very thought of waylaying her friend for another repulsed her, and she could not imagine replacing Murdock with anyone, anything. But she did not say any of these things, instead shifting a little closer to him, much more relaxed now that the wrongness of the moon did not weigh heavily on her mind, and yet still turning over the thoughts that came with Murdock's question. Trepidantly, she continued, "will you?" 

If she was being completely honest, she didn't like the idea of Murdock starting a family. Perhaps she understood Steph now, the very thought of being replaced, as she called it, igniting some odd feeling in her chest. And yet surely that was selfish, and Murdock ought to do whatever he wanted to be happy. Conflicted, she fell still, gaze trained sidelong on him as the darkness continued to creep along the moon.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 01:13 AM