Stone Circle you make my heart beat like the rain
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She feigned a little huff when his tongue caught the wispy tendrils of fur around her face, pushing his muzzle closer. She wondered, a moment, at the strangeness of this moment. A few months ago she would have hardly expected herself to make friends with a wolf, let alone be more comfortable with one than she'd been with anyone, save her family. And yet here she lay, with a wolf, at ease beneath the light of a red moon.

His gaze had her gaze flick back to him, and his next words had her stir, head lifting a bit as she regarded him, gaze owlish in the dark night. Be his mate, when she wanted it; while she did not know the full and true meaning of mateship, she knew enough to know it would serve to label Murdock as being the biggest part of her life, as he already was. It seemed a grand thing to propose, though perhaps that was simply because she had so little experience with the subject. And yet the longer she considered the thought, the less it seemed such a leap from where they stood now. They'd learned to fit, the collie and the wolf.

"yes," She said, renting the long silence that had come after his words, feeling at once as if she were leaping off a precipice, and yet also knowing the ease with which her words came, the simplicity of the decision. "I want that, Murdock."  Her tail gave a little wiggle, gaze coming to rest on his own.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 01:13 AM