Redhawk Caldera Don't tell me it tastes like chicken.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Skipping with permission!  since he's ducking out <3 haha

Her response was dry and, big surprise, completely humorless.  Colt felt a sharp spike of annoyance; if there was one type of person he couldn't stand, it was the type unable to make light of any given situation.  Further cementing that his style and hers likely weren't going to match all that well.

"Sounds like something the two of you can handle.  I gotta be off."  He'd intended to go hunting anyway, and honestly, he felt at the moment intruding wasn't much worth it.  He smiled and, with a nod to each, was off.  As he departed, he thought on it... he still wasn't sure what Finley was thinking, handing the reins over to this young wolf.  And he didn't much like it, not one bit.
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 01, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 02, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - February 04, 2018, 12:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 07, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - March 05, 2018, 08:54 AM