Barrow Fields you're gonna keep my soul, it was yours to have long ago.
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Ingram remained flustered, his brow furrowed and ears askance. He struggled to answer her question - did it have an answer? A lump formed in his throat and his forehead knitted as he committed an uneasy reply: "N-no.. just, I mean.. I don't think you have to be anything except unlucky to be near a bad wolf." A surprisingly astute observation for a cheeky and somewhat propitious individual such as Ingram.

She came closer with an excited wriggle of her body and Ingram cast an uncertain look about them. His opinion, which meant very little, was that she was much younger than he and he wondered truly if her relatives were lying in wait in the bush. Was it some scheme designed to entrap a wolf that was inclined towards such unsightly endeavors? Or was she actually alone, contrary to what she had claimed moments before?

"No, not a lone wolf. Are you?"  He could not possibly see how she was, but thought it would be impolite to not return the inquiry.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're gonna keep my soul, it was yours to have long ago. - by Ingram Sr - February 03, 2018, 09:52 AM