Stavanger Bay Heaven is a stone's throw away
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
omg please feel free to bite her

sandpiper summoned her frostiest glare as she awaited an explanation for the dark-umber wolf's omnipotence. something about how rosalyn did not even rise to meet her irked the irritable girl (really, are there any surprises?) but she mostly focused on the identity of who this 'fellow or two' was. considering there were only two men in her life it was not a laborious thought-task -- she was fairly certain of the two males, raptor was the more loquacious one. typical, she thought, that raptor would flit to anything with a pulse. whether or not this thought was fair (it wasn't) was irrelevant to the red-furred female -- she was jealous, insecure, and had an axe to grind with anything that shared her gender.

"hmph." she articulated, glancing from rosalyn to the beach as if disinterested. in truth she was anything but, and for whatever reason felt threatened by rosalyn's presence. she did not miss the jab at the end of rosalyn's introduction, and she responded by training her fierce eyes on the female before flippantly replying in true sandpapery fashion: "yeah? i could show you what else i have down to pat, but you wouldn't like it. i'm assuming raptor found you? he does have a type." she did not expand on what that type was. mostly because she was bluffing, and for reasons she could not explain, very hurt that raptor was looking at other women.
Messages In This Thread
Heaven is a stone's throw away - by Rosalyn - February 02, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by OG Sandpiper - February 02, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by Rosalyn - February 02, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by OG Sandpiper - February 02, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by Rosalyn - February 02, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by OG Sandpiper - February 05, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by Rosalyn - February 05, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by OG Sandpiper - February 05, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by Rosalyn - February 06, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by OG Sandpiper - February 07, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by Rosalyn - February 07, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Heaven is a stone's throw away - by OG Sandpiper - February 07, 2018, 06:51 PM