Bearclaw Valley i didn't know it would end this way
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
omg indra so grossed out rn BLEVHG

wordlessly the girl followed after blondine, her steps lined with caution. an apprehensive furrow cleaved her forehead as she went, her heart pattering against her rib-cage in bleating protest. she knew what had to be done but it made her stomach flip and she dreaded the moment when blondine turned to her and told her when.

she wondered where they were going -- until they came to the rim of a long-abandoned den. indra eyed the cobweb dubiously -- that was supposed to go where blondine's eye was? she was no medic, but the thought of spiders proliferating in blondine's freshly gouged eye-socket caused her empty stomach to churn and bile to rise to her tongue.

she nodded stiffly at blondine's instructions and walked over to the rotten log. she collected a small dash of cobwebs though using her muzzle caused her to sneeze on several occasions. she pushed the conglomeration towards blondine and swallowed, guilt convalescing across her muzzle as she thought of the atrocious act she was about to commit.

thinking made it worse. indra shook her head, paced twice around her friend, and then at the zenith of her third lap she sprung upon blondine inexpertly, her stomach recoiling as her teeth clasped the hanging tissue with a click and she felt that unfamiliar, wrong weight of the eye on her tongue. her teeth sheared clean through the soft tendrils of pulpy eye matter, and she spat the offensive bauble from her mouth with a heaving gag.

blondine would probably react with horrible pain and indra felt guilt sear her senses anew -- quickly she fell upon the cobwebs and fumbled to place them in her friend's wound, her breath shaky as she repeated over and over again how sorry she was to inflict such pain on her friend.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't know it would end this way - by Blondine - February 02, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Blondine - February 03, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Blondine - February 03, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Blondine - February 03, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Blondine - February 03, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Blondine - February 03, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Indra - February 04, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Blondine - February 05, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Indra - February 05, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Blondine - February 07, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Indra - February 07, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Blondine - February 09, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: i didn't know it would end this way - by Indra - February 10, 2018, 07:51 PM