Ocean's Breath Plateau nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The unfamiliar woman turned her body and the pirate watched her with a careful eye, trained on each step that she took with an expectant glint. She knew well her own shape, and as she made it known to him, the young lad relaxed a little bit and lowered his skull. The corsair was unfamiliar with the tempting gaze of another, as he was only just over a year and a few months. Still, he knew the stirring that a young lad would feel toward that of the opposite sex. There was very little need for the birds and the bees conversation with Smokestep; he'd figured a great deal of it out on his own. She made a comment about how she did not believe that they had met before, to which he nodded his head.

“Yer right, lass. I'm sure I'd remember a meetin' like that,” he remarked with a smirk. “Me name's Smokestep,” the pirate then introduced himself with a nod of his muzzle toward the earth and a flashing wink – nothing more. Though she seemed friendly enough, he was not certain that he would trust her immediately. There were tails of mermaids that would lure pirates to their death if they weren't careful. Smokestep had learned enough from his sister to know that it wasn't wise to underestimate women.
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Smokestep - February 06, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Maha - February 06, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Smokestep - February 09, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Maha - February 09, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Smokestep - February 10, 2018, 02:14 AM
RE: nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Maha - February 10, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Smokestep - February 21, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Maha - February 24, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Smokestep - February 24, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Maha - March 01, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: nocturne in c-sharp minor, b. 49 - by Smokestep - March 03, 2018, 11:20 PM