Ankyra Sound change is coming through my shadow
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
any other day ingram might have ignored the careful degree in which the female only barely extended her deference-- hawkishly he focused on it, his yellow gaze hardening as he considered the reason she might not have fully observed her station. was she always this way? perhaps she believed she was better than him. ingram was ignorant to whatever thoughts processed behind her green eyes, but he was not ignorant to body language. he was not inexperienced when it came to contextually conveying ones' position through body actions -- he did not expect a groveling, cowering girl but some sign of respect was to be exacted. all he got was a brief dip of her skull and nothing that might express she was subordinate to him in any measure.

he did not like that she met his gaze. his ears pulled forward in stifled outrage, for it was rare for a wolf entreating entry in a strange pack to neither bow nor avert their gaze. he found this troubling -- particularly because grimnismal did not need more wolves with authority complexes. he was not a wolf hungry for power, but that lack of social convention made him uncomfortable and it made him annoyed.

"what do you know of loyalty?" he spat grouchily, feeling his fur prickle and the long tufts of hackles between his shoulderblades lift like quills. "you present yourself with no humility, but want entry?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 06, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 07, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 09, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 11, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - March 11, 2018, 04:56 PM