Ankyra Sound change is coming through my shadow
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
the sable girl offered a different posture almost immediately, folding her limbs against her body with her ears pressed against a cape of stark black fur. she spoke in earnest apology and as if on switch that was all that was needed to placate ingram. he was mollified almost immediately, though weariness still persisted in his gaze. he thought for a moment his uncharacteristic snap had caused her some form of discomfort and he immediately regretted it -- what if he made her cry?

little did he know she likely was not a wolf as sensitive as he assumed her to be, but all the same he felt guilty as she humbly gave in to her station. he shouldn't have been so mean, he thought -- maybe he had been too hard on her. plus, he was realizing she was kind of pretty. she had different features than chusi, who he esteemed as prettiest, but she had a certain appeal.

he tried to play it off as if he was only slightly subdued by her change in demeanor, but the truth of the matter was ingram would probably let a murdering bear into their fold so long as they seemed friendly (or attractive) enough. he lacked the coldness wylla had acquired, or the circumspect gravity that lycaon often imposed -- mostly, he just lacked the experience to know better.

"hmph." he jutted out his chin a little, mimicking the way he had seen wylla do, when she felt vindicated or got to say "i told you so". "what did you say your name was?" he added, trying to sound gruff as he cast her a sidelong glance.

really, for grimnismal's future, it was probably best wylla handle all interloper interrogations going forward.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 06, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 07, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 09, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 11, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - March 11, 2018, 04:56 PM