Ankyra Sound change is coming through my shadow
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram remained still as the female spoke, elaborating on both her knowledge of the wilds and her florally arranged education. ingram was struck by the small irony that there was another wolf that was adept with herbs -- and inwardly he wondered if this girl knew ocelot. it was stupid of him to assume that all herbalists knew each other, but he assumed it anyway - surely they must all draw from the same cache?

or maybe they were like witches, who he was convinced definitely all knew each other. how else did they all perfectly demonstrate that inimitable creepy haggard-lady-in-the-woods vibe?

he thought about just saying "YOU'RE HIRED!" brightly right then and there, but knew wylla would hand his ass on a platter for that. he could hide her in the grotto, but then he'd have the creepy lady to deal with -- and he didn't think chusi much would like that he had indulged in female company that was not his own. he was conflicted as he considered how to diplomatically handle this clearly far-more-skilled-at-life-than-him wolf. "you sound well-educated." he started, a sway of his tail given as he continued to speak. "before we accept you, you'd need to prove your worth. wylla doesn't care for words, she cares for actions. perhaps you can put your knowledge to the test and bring us... hmm.." he thought about it for a moment and decided he'd like some sort of plant to put in crazy-lady's water if she ever got snarky at him again. "hmm.. if you bring us some toxic plants for our caches. we have another poisons-lady, you know."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 06, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 07, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 09, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 11, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - March 11, 2018, 04:56 PM