Bearclaw Valley I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
lmfao xan is such a perfectly clueless boi i love it
he was doing so well repairing their splintered bridge -- right up until he mentioned laurel.

darkly indra sat upright, an ugly expression spanning across her muzzle. it was evident now in indra's opinion, that he just wanted to take his cake and eat it too -- and she wasn't any more special than any of the other wolves.

she felt a sense of isolated resentment spread through her again, and she glanced at him with a huff of contempt. "i don't want to talk about laurel. or her." she primly stood on all fours then and delivered xan the most crippling look she was capable of. "you're just like all other men. you don't care about me, or my feelings. you care about getting your dick wet and that's it." it was an uncharacteristic outburst, but her recent tango with tambourine (and watching laurel so expertly deflect him) had taught her a thing or two about men and their inability to think about anyone but themselves.

irrationally, she added in afterthought: "what does she have that i don't? why aren't i as interesting to you?" she lobbed these hurtful words towards xan like piles of flaming leaves; incensed, incendiary, and rapidfire.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 12, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Indra - February 12, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 16, 2018, 02:22 AM