Moonspear tell me again how rome burned
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
drogon's lips twitch into a ghost of a smile of their own accord at the dashing smile she offers him, his ears cupping forth with interest as she offers him an alternative excuse to see her every morning. admittedly, he liked her's a hell of a lot better than he liked his own. "alright." drogon accepts without a moment's hesitation. "we'll stay in my den, though. it's more than spacious enough for the two of us." the crepuscular cave he calls his 'den' would feel a little bit more complete with her presence. "are you suggesting that we become exclusive?" he inquires. he doesn't mind because he wants that ...he just doesn't want to unintentionally rush her into anything that she may not be ready for. "or just move in together and see how it goes from there?" regardless, that alone made quite a statement. it insinuated that vela and drogon had become velgon; and there was a good chance that her dad might kill him but that was a risk that drogon was willing to take.

"we'll do whatever you want." drogon promises her. an ear twitches when she asks what she can do to condition herself to raise her stamina. "i could think of a few things," he rasps, the glint in his eye was wanton and drogon unintentionally ghosts towards her a few steps. "but if you mean things your father won't skin me alive for? running." drogon had a feeling that charon didn't overly approve of him as a viable spouse ( or anything, really ) for his daughter. under normal circumstance he wouldn't care but when he'd met vela she'd been a daddy's girl and drogon thought ( still thinks, perhaps ) that charon's approval would be important to her.
Messages In This Thread
tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 14, 2018, 05:07 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 15, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 16, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 18, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 19, 2018, 04:23 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 21, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 24, 2018, 05:26 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 27, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 28, 2018, 04:36 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 28, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - March 02, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - March 03, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - March 05, 2018, 04:20 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - April 07, 2018, 04:41 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - April 07, 2018, 03:20 PM