Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Having busied himself with familiarizing himself with the territory and the various scents along the borders of the Valley he was already out and about. He'd left his mark on a few places along the border though not enough to mask over any of the others that had already been there, simply enough to state that this was now his home. He was aware how low he and Onyx lay in the ranks so he was careful to think before each action, not wanting to do a single thing to offend those here.

When Xan's summons echoed through the Valley, his ears perked up with interest. He was quick to respond, heading toward the Alpha in a quick lope. As soon as the alpha male was in sight, he corrected his easy going posture and lowered his tail, head dropping slightly. It was a gesture of respect as he approached, remembering how the pale man had made him correct his posture upon the borders. He fell still a few feet from Xan and lifted his gaze to scope out the area, catching the hind end of the Moose heading away. He'd never seen one of them before, his prey having been limited to deer,rabbit,mountain goats, fish, and various other things. Never had he seen something that big before though. "Sir...What is that?" he asked curiously. Having never seen it before he hadn't been able to put a name to it either but he was curious as to what it was.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Dakarai - February 14, 2018, 04:35 PM