Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the howl startled a woodland grouse indra had been carefully stalking -- it took off in a flurry of feathers, leaving swirling powder in its wake. indra looked from the spot it had been last in exasperation, and dutifully made for the summons despite an empty pang in her stomach.

as she drew closer she came across a trail of moose; her hackles prickled along her neck and she strode forward carefully. she still favored the raw wound on her haunch, and did not break into a run as several wolves congregated ahead. she gave each of them a passing glance, hoping one would be laurel or blondine. none were.

silently she trailed behind xan, nosing the tracks left by the moose with deliberation. indra knew one thing about moose -- if they stood their ground, the wolves had no chance. it was better to set them running and eviscerate their hocks over risk being flung into the snow the way puppies flung dead squirrels in play.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Indra - February 14, 2018, 08:24 PM