Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the redleaf remained silent as xan doled out instructions, her gaze flitting from wolf to wolf. phocion's beam was returned with a soft smile -- her eyes lingered on poet a moment to acknowledge her -- and then she pulled towards blondine with a gentle nudge of her shoulder given in affection. it appeared they were to separate -- indra accepted xan's command though her gaze trailed on blondine a moment futher before she skulked off into the bush after the alpha.

she kept her pace at a casual lope, though she still slightly favored her hind end. it would do her well to not overtly exert herself today -- while there was still an ugly wound where her tail had been severed, the edges had contracted and a robust layer of new tissue had formed. she was still sore and it showed in her steps, but for the first time in nearly two months indra did not feel she had to protect herself from reinjury.

the moose trail spanned out ahead and she watched as the distraction team fanned out into the snowcapped woods. indra kept low to the ground and stalked forward, waiting for blondine's team to rally and spook the moose into a flat run.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Indra - February 19, 2018, 02:35 PM