Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Despite not being answered Dakarai was still in good spirits, his eyes staring at the creature still ambling away from them. He assumed Xan was just busy forming a plan on how to take it down. Quickly others began to arrive, first came a beautiful white female and then came the quiet one, several others he didn't know yet and then much to his surprise Onyx showed up. She was still healing and while he worried about her making it worse, this was no place to show weakness. He'd try to speak to her about taking it easy for now, maybe the alpha would give her a safer job.

Others spoke a bit, words in foreign tongues and friendly greeting that he responded to with a dip of his head. Finally Xan's voice rang out giving instructions and he tensed up. He couldn't help but feel a tad bit offended and angered by being given a lesser job while Onyx was chosen to attack. He wasn't given an opportunity to prove himself here like Onyx was and he was wondering whether it was personal or not. Despite this he nodded his agreement and moved toward Onyx, his temper showing in his eyes before he sighed softly. "Please be careful... Don't push it." his voice was tight but he gave her a quick nudge before he set off after the two females. 

Focusing on the one leading them he commits her name to memory. Poet. The other was called Blondine. Satisfied that he at least knew the names of two pack members he lifted his gaze toward the beast they were hunting and froze briefly. His thoughts went back to the herd master, a formidable opponent though nowhere near as huge as this thing. Shaking off his unease he quickly circled in the opposite direction of Poet and on her word, leaped into action. He snapped his jaws and snarled hoping to gain the attention of the beast, crouched low and not moving to attack or bite, just to grab it's focus away from the other team.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Dakarai - February 22, 2018, 12:11 AM