Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
a frown worried indra's lip as their quarry refused to flee; indra shifted behind xan, concerned for the well being of her packmates. a single roundhouse kick would send any of them flying -- and if it connected with their skulls, spelled a grim future for the wolf hapless enough to get into kicking range.

she glanced at the distraction team in helpless frustration - if the moose did not run soon, they would be forced to pinch -- a dangerous maneuver for a wolf bogged down by snow.

xan was the first to drive close to the moose and her breath caught in her throat as she saw the thing swing its massive hindquarter, unfurling a hind hoof with the fatally effortless ease of a leviathan -- as soon as the moose's hind leg landed on the ground indra drove forward and tried to worry it by presenting herself at its shoulder with a series of snarls and barks designed to send it running.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Indra - February 24, 2018, 07:42 PM