Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Within moments the other team came running forward. In a mother several moments two members of his team had been sent flying by kicks. He balked at the sheer strength of one beast and turned to Blondine who was already back at it and Poet, who's body was reeking of blood. Eyes glimmering with respect he too leaped in again going for a dangerous choice of nipping at the hocks of it's legs. He darted back out and away from it again as it pawed at the snow, shying nervously and giving a toss of it's head in his direction. He ducked low and avoided the massive rack of antlers eyes wide before lunging at the back end.

Once there he went for a spot that he was almost certain would get it's attention away from the girl's at it's front end and ducked beneath it's groin, biting at it's more sensitive regions. Surely enough a startled and enraged bellow could be heard and the moose spun around toward Dakarai. He made quite an unmanly noise and hopped sideways, lunging in for it's neck, snapping and then hopping backwards again. The moose was now centered and focused on him and he was terrified honestly but he kept lunging in, nipping, and darting away hoping to keep it distracted. Unfortunately it was also centering it's anger at him now too and as he lunged in he was met with a swipe of antlers. He went flying and hit the ground hard enough to knock the breath from his lungs. Laying there stunned for a moment he assessed himself. Nothing hurt too badly, he smelled blood however and caught a gash along his shoulder. Standing up slowly he winced as his shoulder throbbed in protest but he ran awkwardly back toward the moose, wanting to continue helping.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Dakarai - February 26, 2018, 07:32 PM