Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra had only diverted the moose for a moment before packmates swarmed in. sensing her purpose done she faltered and allowed the party to pass her by in a flurry of snarls and churned snow. she saw some unknown wolf foolishly challenge its luck by placing itself directly in front of the moose and miraculously, it had not died in the process -- indra did not even spare the packmate a glance as she loped by.

she fell behind blondine and weighed her options. all the flank attacks in the world would not bring the moose down; what mattered now were its hocks, its legs -- careful of any cowkick the girl lunged towards the moose's flat hock and sank her fangs right below the tarsals, aiming to sever the collateral ligament (though she hardly knew the name -- she simply knew the purpose) with sharp tugs of her body as she was dragged behind the moose in the snow.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Indra - March 05, 2018, 10:27 PM