Dragoncrest Cliffs of war, of blood, of death, of beauty
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
eske doesn't want to admit she's scared. but it threatens to rise up like an tsunami, to rush over her and pull her into the depths where she will undoubtedly drown. i am wanlida, she tells herself over and over like a mantra. she hopes to find strength to face the fear that burns her like a wildfire. i am the bringer of death and i am not afraid. furi and blixen do not listen to her warning. she feels a surge of annoyance at their blatant disobedience and she releases a low, warning growl very briefly in the hopes of conveying that she does not want them near the thing attached to her neck in simpler terms. yet, even as she does so she can't help but consider that they may not listen as they hadn't the first time.

"i don't know," eske simultaneously replies to both girl's questions even though furi's remains unfinished. eske's sea blue-green gaze flashes to blixen as the flame kissed girl draws nearer yet. "please," she begs them. "it could be dangerous. it could be contagious," she begins to doubt that, though, as she feels it's continued pressure upon her neck. it's hard for her to imagine it jumping off of her and onto them but she doesn't know for sure. "it could kill me, it could hurt you. i don't know." she gives her head a restless, impatient toss as if she could wiggle her way out of it. it's futile, of course, and leaves her feeling frustration on top of her uncertainty and fear.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by RIP Blodreina - February 16, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Mallaidh - February 16, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Blixen - February 16, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by RIP Blodreina - February 17, 2018, 04:01 AM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Mallaidh - February 21, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Blixen - February 21, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by RIP Blodreina - February 25, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Blixen - March 04, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Mallaidh - March 20, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Blixen - March 28, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Mallaidh - April 19, 2018, 08:06 PM