Ankyra Sound once there was a bee named spider
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram squirmed alongside lycaon, who looked just as visibly distressed as he -- thankfully the topic changed, though to a wolf he knew even less about than kierkegaard. ingram had limited interactions with the sea-witch -- mostly because he was kind of a little bit terrified of her and her weirdly bright eyes -- and also, because she wasn't that nice.

"maybe.." he offered, if only to support wylla in her suspicious accusation of the old crone -- don't want to leave a bro hanging, and all. when she switched her fury back on arrille he shifted once more, still visibly uncomfortable -- he had liked arrille, they were buddies -- possibly the only friend ingram had that wasn't yoked by blood to be tethered to him.

"he's not dumb.." ingram futilely responded, though he was happy to see the conversation switch once more. "yeah - i'm gonna go for a swim.. last one to the beach is a bloated seal!" he announced, forgetting he was grievously wounded as he bolted into a run and then immediately yelped, slowing to a pathetic limp that would easily be passable if either of them tried.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
once there was a bee named spider - by Ingram Sr - February 19, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Wylla - February 19, 2018, 11:40 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Ingram Sr - February 20, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Lycaon - February 22, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Wylla - February 22, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Ingram Sr - February 22, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Lycaon - February 24, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Wylla - March 09, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Ingram Sr - March 18, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Lycaon - March 18, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Wylla - March 19, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Ingram Sr - March 25, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: once there was a bee named spider - by Lycaon - March 30, 2018, 11:12 PM