Moonspear where did i go wrong, i lost a friend
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He nodded, and a spark of anger lit as he thought back on her words. It fizzled fairly quickly, but didn't die. "She said she was glad I made friends here. But they all left besides you." His voice was flat, but there was a slight edge that spoke of his deeper resentment. Her words confirmed that Wraen was gone as well. His cousin seemingly had decided to leave, and while they weren't close as some, it was another blow to add.

"Me either." Gannet looked at her this time. "She didn't ask. But I promised." It hurt more than he wanted to admit that she hadn't asked; but he would have said no regardless. Gannet had never broken his word before. He wasn't about to start now. He was both surprised and not to hear Hydra and her sisters take the blame for it; Lyra and Alya had never been kind to him, true, but they had no cause to hate Liffey. They were pack. He did not know anything about this, so had no opinion on the matter. But he could see how bothered Hydra was by this, and he sympathized.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - March 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - March 05, 2018, 09:31 AM