Sheepeater Cliff we made our homes in different places
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
PPing Ranny with permission :D Chan'll pop in soon!

Liffey felt shaken still by what had happened at Moonspear. No matter how far they got from the peak, it didn't seem to be far enough to settle the anxiety in her heart. She might be foolish enough to offend the cerberus by departing their ranks, but she was not fool enough to think that their vengeance would not one day come. She could only hope that the paranoia would go away someday, or that she would perhaps one day put herself in a position where she didn't fear them coming for her so much. But for now, she was nervous, and worried, and all she wanted was just a few more miles between them.

The group had stopped that day in Hoshor Plains - a territory that was familiar to her from the last time she and @Rannoch had traveled in search of a new home. The couple had decided to take a little time together away from the others, and so they had wandered towards the distant cliffs and brought themselves just within range of a familiar voice that just so happened to be calling for them. Liffey's heart froze at the sound. She knew it instantly, and with only a brief glance at her mate, she was off in search of the caller.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
we made our homes in different places - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Coelacanth - February 28, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 03, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 05, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 10, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - April 01, 2018, 08:30 AM