Sheepeater Cliff we made our homes in different places
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey shook her head almost the entire time Screech was telling his story. She hadn't been present that day in Moonspear having gone off to explore North of the territory, but she had known exactly what had happened. Titmouse's story lined up exactly to what she had suspected. There was no resolution for what had happened to cause Galaxy's death, but everything else. He had found her dead (sort of), gotten scared, and he ran away. She knew it. Those horrible bitches. Those vicious, senseless beasts...

"I'm so sorry, Titmouse. I--" Liffey's sentiments were cut short by the sudden appearance of a fourth to their party. A female, cloaked in black, with a flash of blue eyes on her face. She acted without thinking, instinctively, instantly. Her hackles were raised and lips peeled back in a snarl as she sprang to push herself between the black female and her little brother in an effort to force the bitch back and away from the boy.

Wrong bitch, though. But she'll realize that next round.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
we made our homes in different places - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Coelacanth - February 28, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 03, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 05, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 10, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - April 01, 2018, 08:30 AM