Sheepeater Cliff we made our homes in different places
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey hadn't needed the shouts from Rannoch or Titmouse to know that this was not who she had feared it was. She'd known the moment her body collided with the other's and knocked her away. She had moved too easily, given up her ground too easily. Liffey hadn't pursued the girl's retreat, and so she was able to stand away and see her small, dainty frame, and know. She'd made a mistake. It wasn't one of the sisters. Thank god.

The Frostfur relaxed her posture, visibly relieved. She remained guarded though, for she still had not appreciated the girl's abrupt arrival and it was difficult to let all of her pent-up tension go. She breathed, trying to steady the anxiety that had driven her outburst. She frowned at the soft sound that escaped the newcomer's throat, not recognizing it for a word. Then she shook her head and took another deep breath. "Sorry. I thought you were... You startled me," she said to the dark female, not feeling overly sorry yet, but knowing she would when her blood pressure had gone back down. She looked at Titmouse, then to Rannoch, saying nothing more for the time-being.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
we made our homes in different places - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Coelacanth - February 28, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 03, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 05, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 10, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - April 01, 2018, 08:30 AM