Sheepeater Cliff we made our homes in different places
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The touch of her mate calmed her further, as did the sight of the apparently rather meek girl's response to her brother's regard. Content that there was no threat present, she settled fully and sank back into the conversation. Titmouse introduced her, sort of. He didn't mention a first name, but a surname was provided. She didn't have time to consider it further before he was distracting her by talking about their family, and the venom her former packmates had spat all over him.

She was getting angry again, but there was emotional exhaustion holding her back from letting it command her now. She shook her head miserably, wondering how it was possible she had lived with them for so long. Liffey looked at Rannoch, wondering how he felt about all of this. Would he be just as angry as her? They had banished him from his own family? And for what? He hadn't done a thing.

Liffey didn't know what to say, so she said nothing. She was happy he had found a place for himself, but she did wonder if they would protect him from the Cerberus should they decide to come for him. Gods she was tired. Her desperation to find a home where they could be safe and happy had never been so strong.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
we made our homes in different places - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Coelacanth - February 28, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 03, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 05, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 10, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - April 01, 2018, 08:30 AM