Sea Lion Shores you bring out the best in me
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
The presence of the helicopters caused a different kind of turmoil for the steadfast Gampr than it did many of the others. In fact, the first time he had seen and heard one, his immediate reaction had been to follow it in hopes that it would land. And if it had not been for the existence of Seelie in his life, the Armenian might have ran himself to death in pursuit of reuniting with the human world he so missed. But the inky Belgian grounded him to reality, and aside from that first time spotting the flying machines he has done his best to ignore them. Easier to simply not think about it.

He remained fairly tight-lipped about it. He was aware that Seelie’s experience with mankind had been far different than his. And no matter how much that world beckoned to him, he would not leave her. So, they stuck to the waterways and tree-lines. Stockholm did not regard the helicopters or the humans inside as a threat – he had been hunting with the Man in the past, had seen the power and capability of guns – and he knew that if humans wanted to hurt or kill them or any of the other wolves, they would have already done it, and were capable of doing so without leaving the flying machines.

When Catori’s urgent call came he was at Coelacanth’s heels, rushing towards the sound without hesitation. He was equally relieved at the sight of the shewolf, as she did not appear injured or under any kind of immediate threat. But there is concern evident in his voice when he asks, “Is everything alright?”

He shares the sentiment of Seelie’s unspoken query – if anyone had brought harm to her cousin, Stockholm would be more than happy to serve their head up on a platter.
Messages In This Thread
you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - February 22, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 02, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 04, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 13, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 18, 2018, 04:59 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 23, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - April 06, 2018, 04:49 AM