Sea Lion Shores you bring out the best in me
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
This family is best family ♥

Relief washes over Stockholm’s features as Catori talks, and he smiles reassuringly as Coelacanth tucks herself up against her cousin’s body and preens comfortingly at her ruff. “We’ve seen them too, but we’re alright,” he echoes Seelie’s gestured answer with a verbal one. “I don’t think they mean us any harm, but it’s good to be cautious.” He can’t, after all, say with any surety that there was no threat. Humans were odd creatures, after all.

His ears perk attentively as he listens to the news that Morningside would be moving, his gaze flitting to Seelie to watch her reaction. They had planned to return to the island soon, but if Seelie were to feel any desire to follow Catori’s pack the Gampr would not object. The where didn’t really matter as much to him as the who that he was with. His gaze darts back to Catori though as she finishes that statement, brows arching upwards with a wide grin.

The Spiritwalker had welcomed him so kindly and openly when they had first met and though they don’t know each other well yet, it had fostered a sense of familiarity and family that made him comfortable stepping forward, touching his muzzle to her shoulder and neck affectionately. “Congratulations!” The thick plume of his tail wags back and forth against his hocks, and he glances at Seelie as she turns to point herself towards the direction of the island which answers his earlier thought about if she would still want to go, and though he is sure Catori speaks fluent Seelie he adds, “We’re going back to the island soon, but no matter where you go we will still visit – and if you ever need us, we’ll come running.”
Messages In This Thread
you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - February 22, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 02, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 04, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 13, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 18, 2018, 04:59 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 23, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - April 06, 2018, 04:49 AM