Firefly Ravine how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
like furi ingram had stolen from the keep to be alone, this time to ruminate the taiga's distant reaches for the variant of fungi that wylla coveted. he knew the tempestuous alpha would be displeased with him-- with arrille -- and tried to find some pathetic way to curry favor with her that didn't involve either her fangs or her claws.

he had been sifting through the snow when the crunch of footfalls and a crash reached his ears -- carefully he pulled around a tree and spotted a wolf in the snow, disheveled and bested by the gnarled root at her feet. at first concern had crept across his muzzle and for a moment he bent to help her -- until he realized it was her.

almost like an elastic released from tension he snapped back and regarded her coldly, casting a sly and mistrustful glance as she physically retaliated on the tree. "oh. you." he scoffed, wiggling back enough that if she turned on him he would have enough room to dodge it. "so you just attack anything that crosses you, including trees?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill - by Ingram Sr - February 22, 2018, 09:36 PM