Firefly Ravine how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
his grin did not fade as her blank eyes looked him over; however, he nearly scoffed at her lack of affirmation. it's alright? he snorted and turned back to look at his backside, wriggling his haunches back and forth. it was definitely more than alright, in his opinion.

pointedly he looked to her own haunches, as if to comment silently on the youthful flatness of her hips. in the badonk department, he was winning -- so far.

"it's alright? that's not what your mom said last night." he sniggered, taking a slight step back in case she was extra crusty about 'your mom' jokes. ingram happened to find them hilarious -- but not everyone was endowed with his god-given sense of humor.

his ears pulled forward at her accusation then - following her? what? he canted his head back and an exaggerated look of affront crossed his features. "pfft. i'm not following you. you're the one that has this creepy obsession with attacking people and touching their butts. what do you even have to say about that?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill - by Ingram Sr - February 23, 2018, 07:03 PM