Firefly Ravine how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
the thing about jokes was that, if they were funny, people were supposed to laugh. so when furi did the opposite of that and fumbled, ingram shifted uncomfortably, his brow worked in a worried frown. his ears pulled forward in surprise and he looked at her with apprehension as she almost drunkenly seemed to steady herself -- and then she plopped rather abruptly to the ground.

and then a sound - oh god -- ingram's smile was long gone as he heard it, and his heart sank. that is not what someone is supposed to do after you make a joke.

he wanted to rush to her side and make sure she was okay, but the memory of her sinking her teeth in his hips was still very fresh - as was the wound. instead he tittered about her like a sparrow incapable of making up its mind. "that was a joke." he exasperatedly tried to subdue her, a half-hearted grin returning to his lips (one that immediately was washed away as he realized the gravity of her emotions). "wha-- what did i say, man?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill - by Ingram Sr - February 25, 2018, 02:14 PM