Firefly Ravine how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
he halted as soon as her lips rose - okay, she didn't want him closer. roger. got it. he placed his foot down and his brow worked in a heavy frown - really, what the hell had he said to make her go from ((a n g e r y)) to sad little puppy? he rewound the conversation in his head, finding no slight -- of course, since this was from his perspective he naturally assumed he had done nothing wrong at all.

until she mentioned her mom.

his ears fell to the side of his skull in a swoop of shame, and he looked crestfallen as he came to the realization his quip had been the thread in her undoing. her sobs began anew and he looked away with a deep breath, struggling to figure out how to rectify this colossal mishap. he almost preferred her hurting him over him hurting her -- could they go back to fighting again, please?

"oh shit. i'm sorry." he offered lamely, knowing his condolences would do nothing to bring her mother back. "i'm really sorry."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill - by Ingram Sr - February 25, 2018, 07:19 PM