Firefly Ravine how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
the sound of snow being pressed caused ingram's ear to shift back; slowly he looks to furi, who had a paw placed carefully over an imprint left in the snow. he understood the need for distraction and rose slowly -- he would place a single paw firm in the snow next to the imprint should she allow it.

their proximity terrified him and he was quick to step back - at any moment she could go from vulnerable to aggressive, and he did not want to push his luck. he could not tell from the imprint he left, but thought maybe it might be hers. either way, he inspected the pawprint same as she, his tail moving slightly back and forth across his hocks. he caught her looking at him and he tried to smile reassuringly, though admittedly he was terrible at the whole "comfort-your-enemy" thing. he thought of how different this exchange would have been if wylla was here -- or even lycaon -- he would likely tell neither of his siblings about this encounter, and for good reason.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill - by Ingram Sr - February 25, 2018, 08:45 PM