Firefly Ravine how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
he pulled his paw back and inspected the handiwork, looking to furi carefully. he didn't want to seem overbearing, but he didn't want to seem distant either -- god -- he didn't know what to do. hug her? ignore her? what did women want, anyway?

his tail wagged in response to hers, and her slight improvement in demeanor elicited a relieved smile from the male. he dipped his muzzle low and looked at her as she turned her gaze away -- he assumed out of shame, frustration -- whatever it was, he wished she didn't feel that way. he understood, in his own way, the limitations one had in front of a stranger - even one that had managed to cop a feel on his tushus.

she issued a thanks and he fumbled for a reply. 'you're welcome' sounded too haughty, too indifferent. 'no problem' made it sound casual -- and this situation was far from casual. she had lost her mom -- she had every right to grieve, and he did not for a moment begrudge her of her emotions.

finally, he settled for a weak "anytime," which was bolstered by another smile. he didn't want to leave her but he was afraid if he stayed any longer, maybe their interaction would turn sour -- as much as he liked having his behind fondled, he was not a fan of the teeth. he looked to his paws and forced an ahem through his throat, and then spoke. "it's not okay, but we're okay, alright?" it had seemed cooler in his head and now that it was out there plain as day, ingram felt kind of weak saying it -- but he meant it. quickly he added a joke -- "even though you touched my butt."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill - by Ingram Sr - February 28, 2018, 11:13 PM