Dragoncrest Cliffs remember, dogs are not allowed in the dog park
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
i love their idea of a good time

Sirio stopped at his interception, looking at him with an expression he'd never seen upon the boy's face before. He remembered his cousin as being sheepish, sickly and weak. Soft. Pathetic. This boy was... different. More assured, but shifty and awkward and sneering. He gazed thoughtfully at him, taking in his demeanor with curiosity and annoyance. Where had he been? What had happened to mold him from what he was to what he is?

When his sister arrived, Artaax greeted her with a sidelong glance and a slight raise of his brows. There were many things about her that he didn't approve of, but not a single thing that he didn't inspire deep affection. He was glad to have her company, though he'd had no qualms in facing his weakling cousin alone. Looking again at Sirio, he listened to the words that slipped from his lips and wondered at the strangeness of them even more. Were they not so belligerent, he may have been concerned that the boy's health was in jeopardy somehow. But since they were... He didn't really give any of the fucks.

"Strange. I don't think that I care," Artaax replied flatly, his eyes narrowing deeper and a growl coming into his not often used voice, "What are you doing here? You are not dragedakru. You are not welcome."

Messages In This Thread
remember, dogs are not allowed in the dog park - by Sirio - February 23, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: remember, dogs are not allowed in the dog park - by Artaax - February 23, 2018, 09:29 PM