Bearclaw Valley Monster,how should I feel?
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He could feel her nuzzling him but it didn't register right away. Everything around him was dulled by the pain that throbbed and caused each breath to almost wheeze from his lungs. What else had Olive convinced others of? Aries hadn't seemed to think much of him at all though he'd ran away before he could witness what Cassiopeia had. Had Olive gone mad? How could she place all of this upon his shoulders when she'd been witness to all he'd sacrificed, when she'd be dead as of now if he hadn't used his body to protect her from harm? Onyx's voice roused him from his thoughts and he focused on them. Wrong....yes Olive was wrong for this but he'd been wrong to run so far to begin with. Even intending to come back to Moonspear, he shouldn't have ran so far from the mountain to begin with. But he knew this, he regretted it every day, yet Olive seemed to regret nothing she had done wrong. She chose to take the easy way out and make it all his fault.

"There won't be any proving. I'm done with them.... I want nothing to do with them. I'm here for you and I'll prove to you I am not that man. I was Olive's protector once, I threw myself into injuries so many times...yet she pushed me away. She...she abandoned me." he ended in a much calmer voice as she kissed his jawline, bringing a hint of warmth to his hurting and broken heart. "For you I'd do it again. I will protect you even if it means my death. I will love you and shelter you and keep you safe at any cost to myself." he whispered as he wrapped his head over her neck and pulled her in close against his chest.
Messages In This Thread
Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 23, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 24, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 24, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 25, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 26, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 26, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 28, 2018, 10:33 AM