Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The two men contrasting in colour strode across the frozen land with a single goal in mind - kill Lonzo. It was a bitter day, this chilled morning, streaks of light falling through the clouds to illuminate the faces of these two wolves but failing to soften the snow that crumbled beneath their paws. Mawk had no doubts that he could leave this place with terrible scars to mark the brutal event but he found himself lacking the will to care. Determination was etched across his features, assurance that he and Dakarai would bring down the snake and bring the comfort of safety to his littermate.

Adrenaline rushed through his veins, the silence only allowing his mind to wander and consider the various possibilities, the different outcomes today could bring. It was a grim day indeed, grey painting the sky a dull ashen colour, sun hidden behind the haze with only a few beams to fall between gaps in the forest's canopy. Confusion began to stretch across his companions face, and the man quirked a brow. "What is it?"
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM