Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He'd stopped walking completely at this point, nose twitching and drawing in that scent. Mawk's question was heard but he remained silent for a moment, thoughts racing, emotions changing rapidly as he worked out possible scenarios. Perhaps Aries was another victim, perhaps Aries just happened upon this, Perhaps Aries was just another victim of Lonzo's reign of terror. "I've done bad things father" his son's voice echoed in his mind and he frowned ears flattening back. "My son is here...his scent is mixed with Onyx's and Lonzo's. Perhaps...he's just another victim like Onyx and Cebra... his voice was uncertain though and fearful. He didn't want to find Aries here at all, he didn't want to face what he might have to do.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 26, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM