Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
His dark companion paused in the snow, allowing a thick cloud of hesitant silence to fall between them, a plethora of emotions passing over the male's face and sending prickles of uncertainty to Mawk's chest. What was wrong? Ah, then came the explanation. Dakarai had a son - he mentioned with ears flattening against his skull, words that seemed not directed to the Gamma, but to the other man himself. As though he was rambling in a desperate attempt to assure himself that what he was saying was true. Mawk said nothing, only giving a grim nod in response with his lips thinned in a tight line. This day would be one that brought much pain, he could feel it deep within his heart.

At last they came upon the scene, the sickening figure of Lonzo causing a bitter flame to ignite within his body - death, death they would bring to that man. It was a quest that needed a conclusion, they must emerge victorious from this battle. But Dakarai did not attack Lonzo at first sight, proceeding to gaze at a second figure by the snake's side - this must be his son. Mawk did not interrupt, seeing that to involve himself in what appeared to be family issues was a bad idea, one that he almost cringed away from.

When the soldier gave the signal, the Gamma too lunged forward in a vicious surge, jaws agape and ready to latch onto whatever he could on Lonzo's body. "You will pay for what you have done." He spat, eyes burning with that fiery amber that sought revenge on this man of black.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - March 01, 2018, 12:53 PM