Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The violently spat words of the battling father and son were drowned out like a blurred haze in the background as Mawk sprung toward the snake, eyes burning a fiery hatred. Flames danced in his gaze, a churn of pure rage twisting his stomach as the man launched himself forward in attempts to throw Lonzo's balance and latch his jaws onto whatever he could. This wolf would pay for what he had done, and Mawk had promised himself he would deal as much damage as he could if he was unable to kill him on this day.

A surprised yelp reached his ears as his teeth stuck their mark, crashing into the man's side - he sunk his fangs in as deep as he could, hoping to wound him greatly, and his attack resulted in him tearing a chunk of flesh from the snake's haunch. Lonzo whipped around to meet him head on, and Mawk matched his cold gaze with the burning stare of his own - cold and warm facing off in a violent battle to try and bring death to the other.

The shadowed man sought to mirror the father's movements, gnashing his teeth and leaping back toward Mawk - the Saefyn only snarled back and felt his paws lift from the earth to meet Lonzo and slam against him.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:59 PM