Blackfoot Forest Foolish Protector act 2
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As he stared from his fallen spot upon the cold snow, a beautiful form appeared before him and approached. He was so tired and shaken that he thought it was an angel coming for him to take him away but he had no qualms at this moment. He trusted Onyx was safe with Mawk on their journey back home to Bearclaw Valley,She would move on through the pain eventually and he would greet her with love when she joined him in thee stars.

Yet as he felt the teeny droplets of tears splatter his pelt and heard the sobs he knew this was no Angel of death. He hesitantly sucked in a breath and with it Olive's scent and his brows drew taut with confusion. What was this? Why was she mourning over his dying form...Where was Onyx?"Olive...don't cry, please. I deserve this. It...Lonzo had Onyx and Olive, baby...He convinced Aries to help him and Aries attacked me"he croaked out hoarsely,the memories beginning to make his body quake and tears to fall more freely as he sobbed. The jerking of his body hurt but suddenly he couldn't stop. "I held back. I was so angry he would do this but I held back but Olive...he was shredding me and tearing me apart. He tore off my ear and damaged my eye and just continued. Is..Is this what I've done?" He spoke through body wracking sobs and then turned his damaged face to her weakly, head lolling in a tired manner. 

"I should have went after him the day he ran. Tracked him. Taken him back from blackfeather. But i didn't. Then I ran away and left you and Cassi. She attacked me too. No wonder you all hate me. At least....At least now I have proven myself to the gods. I saved her...I chased him away and saved her. Onyx is safe and I gave my life to make sure of it..." Guilt made his body feel heavy and as he finished speaking he fell silent simply studying her. He smiled weakly and a tender look crossed his face. Even though he expected her to react with rage that he fought Aries, he was actually happy that she was here. She was so beautiful and in this moment he remembered why he loved her so much. Even though she hated his guts she still lay here mourning him as if they were still together and in love. In this moment she was still his Anthousai and his heart squeezed with the knowledge that he had caused her so much pain.
Messages In This Thread
Foolish Protector act 2 - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Olive - February 28, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Dakarai - March 01, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Olive - March 02, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Dakarai - March 03, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Olive - March 05, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Dakarai - March 05, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Olive - March 16, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Dakarai - April 09, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Olive - April 29, 2018, 11:47 AM