Blackfoot Forest Foolish Protector act 2
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He closed his eyes again as the physical pain began to torment his body as the adrenaline faded. Everything hurt, everywhere hurt. He lifted his head the best he could so she could ease her forelegs beneath his head. Her proximity was comforting to him even though Onyx was the one he yearned for deeply in this moment.  Her statement was taken as a joke by him and he gave a low laugh, eyes cracking open to roll up and look at her. "Perhaps this was why I never died" he murmured gently.

As she began to list what was needed he rest his head back down and sighed softly, exhaustion and pain making him weary. "If you could stop whatever is bleeding first that would probably make my survival rate go up" he tried to put a teasing note into his voice and a lopsided smile formed on his maw but it was ruined as the realization that he could barely see from one of his eyes set in. His right eye hurt so badly and when he closed his left and stared at her from the wounded eye all he could see was a blur of color and shapes. "I'll be damned....I might go blind in this eye. How bad does my face look Olive?"He asked nervously. He had no idea that the wound went from his missing ear, across his eye and ended in the middle of his cheek.
Messages In This Thread
Foolish Protector act 2 - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Olive - February 28, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Dakarai - March 01, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Olive - March 02, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Dakarai - March 03, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Olive - March 05, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Dakarai - March 05, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Olive - March 16, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Dakarai - April 09, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Foolish Protector act 2 - by Olive - April 29, 2018, 11:47 AM