Greatwater Lake I spend my night dancing with my own shadow
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

she was being childish, she knew as soon as the words left her maw. his words made sense, were logical, but they could not tamper down the anger that pumped steadily through her now, place it neatly back from where it had come. she hated them for the power they held over screech, their false justice and their bloodlust. she had not forgotten that blurred memory of her youth, of water and drowning and the sisters. 

she shifted, sidestepping as the suddenness of her hatred compelled her to do something, something more than stand motionless. she stilled again, words gathering on a sharp-tipped tongue. "but there are two of us. that has to count for something - they can't be in all the valley at the same time." still, her words did not succeed in convincing herself entirely, and she paused. after a moment she tried again, scrambling for something.  "I could go. tell your family ... you're innocent. they'd know you're not a murderer, they should know what the sisters did to you." perhaps this would only serve to start another war, turn the packs against each other, or maybe it'd backfire.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
I spend my night dancing with my own shadow - by Cassiopeia - February 26, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: I spend my night dancing with my own shadow - by Cassiopeia - March 03, 2018, 10:38 PM