Stone Circle Words like silent raindrops fall
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Private 
involves @Illecebra
The beast grinned as he watched them leave. A deep chuckle escaped from his lips. Looking over to the weak woman, he spoke roughly, his voice quiet. Quiet or you'll get another lesson. As the injured woman nodded submissively, his massive head turned back to the scene ahead and waited.
Minutes passed, and the world turned as the snake patiently waited for them to get some distance between them. He chuckled again as he thought about the trail he had left them. More time bought. Finally, he stood. Get up, Sunshine. The voice was anything but loving. But stand she did, her legs weak. Dried blood was on her muzzle, torn scruff was still leaking blood, and she looked horrible. Shoving her forward roughly, he watched her wobble and scowled. Weak.
As they got several yards from the entrance, he looked at her and spoke. Who do I call for? She shook her head. Snarling, his teeth ripped into her muzzle again, tossing her to the ground. Tell me. It was little more than a threatening growl. She whimpered out a name, and he threw his head up and called her name, rolling across the land. Illecebra!
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Mawk had seemingly went somewhere else because he'd not been seen for quite some time. She'd busied herself with tending to the fox pup. At this point she was more than aware it wasn't Burr, she'd even come to terms that her son was dead. She just hadn't dealt with it yet, she'd accepted it yes but it hadnt sunk in quite yet. As her name was shouted she lifted her head ears swivelling as she tried to identify and pinpoint the location of the voice. She sighed softly and tucked the fox pup who she'd named Drystan into their den telling him to stay put. 

Quickly she made her way to the borders, golden eyes falling first upon the man and then to the form upon the ground. Her face fell and her eyes widened "Onyx....Onyx what happened?" she asked moving forward to nudge her gently. She lifted her gaze and drew back behind the borders, one good ear flattening as she curled her lips and snarled silently at the brute. She stood strong, her tail lifting and curling up over her back in obvious dominance, she was claiming it. This was her home, where her kids slept, where her husband slept, where her friends slept, and this was her sister laying wounded upon the ground. "Who the fuck are you and what have you done to Onyx?" she asked immediately assuming he was to blame.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She shivered.

From cold. From fear. From disgust. From pain. As they waited, her muscles spasmed incontrollably. He was right. Had been since the start. She hadn't been able to save her babies. She hadn't maintained a single friendship. She hadn't been able to lose him. She hadn't been able to save a new friend from his grasp. She hadn't been able to help Dakarai. She had drawn the one who she despised straight to her family. Her fear was rampant in her. She couldn't even control her own emotions.

She shivered.

She shivered until he told her to stand. On weak legs, she rose hesitantly. She felt his head shove her, and she stumbled but kept her balance. As they neared the entrance, he spoke to her. Keeping her mouth shut, she was defiant. Why was he doing this? Yet she knew why. She blinked, and the breath was gone from her lungs, and more pain radiated into her head. Whimpering out her sister's name, she betrayed her. Tears escaped, yet she blinked them back. He may have her, but she wouldn't let him see her cry. As he called out the name, she lay there motionless.

She lay there in the silence until paw falls were heard.  Curling in on herself, she felt pain grip her heart as a single word hammered again and again in her mind as he sister nuzzled her.

Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.

As she stepped back, Onyx closed her eyes, still feeling the blood dripped down her muzzle. She heard her talk, and panic rose in her, yet she didn't move. No, Cebra. No! Yet no words came, and she tensed, waiting for his attack.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The woman stepped forward and nudged her, and the brute lowered his head and gave a low growl. She was his. As she backed away, he rose again and quirked an eyebrow at her at her show of dominance. His came easily, and he only chuckled as his blackened tongue snaked over his charcoal lips. Amused, he spoke. I taught her a little lesson in submission. She hadn't learned it. I would gladly show you. He tilted his head as if he were curious, yet an icy flame of possessiveness burned in his pale eyes. She is mine, after all. Chuckling once more, he grinned. I would like you to give Dakarai a message for me. Phrased as a request, it was clear it was a command as it rolled off of his tongue.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra's gaze went to Onyx as she muttered and whimpered on the ground. As he spoke her gaze lifted again and she growled deeply at the way he returned the dominance. Eyes flashing at his words her lips curled over her fangs and she dug her nails into the ground. "She is not yours. She isn't property you can claim like the land. Nobody is. You're a filthy disgusting man for saying so. I don't need to be shown submission because I'd never bow to someone like you." she responded icily and then paused as he spoke a name she only faintly recognized. Dakarai...Mawk had told her of him and Cyron had happened upon the man himself. 

"Take it to him yourself, piece of shit." she spat back at him and then moved into his face, snarling as she placed herself purposely between Onyx and him with no hint of fear in her eyes. The proximity was disgusting to her, her pelt brushed his and she could smell blood and musk from his fur. Yet she didn't flinch a single time, this was something she prided herself on. Even in the face of a much bigger adversary she would stand her ground, especially when her family and loved ones were in danger.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
He watched as the woman showed her fangs, and he swiveled his ears to listen to the words that were spit out of her mouth. His amusement only seemed to grow at the angry words, and his mouth twitch upward.
But as she spoke again, his hackles rose, making the dark beast appear bigger, a thundering growl come out of his mouth, his eyes piercing into hers. As she stepped between him and his, he snarled, his incisors flashing in the little sunlight there was. She needed to be taught a lesson. As he felt her pelt against his, he grinned. Seems as if you need to be taught a lesson. Sinking his teeth into her scruff, he swung around, his chest slamming into her back.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His growling didn't scare her, his hackles bristling it was all a disgusting show to her. Here she was in her home with her babies sleeping, she had everything she needed to stand tall and face him down. 

What she hadn't expected was the speed and force in which he grabbed onto her and swung himself around behind her, leaning down on top of her. Within seconds she knew exactly what was happening and snarled. Twisting her body before he could get a grip on her waist she flipped onto her back and kicked him in the face, hind paws slamming right into that disgusting snout of his.

She looked toward Onyx with enraged eyes, understanding what she had been through. This man would do anything if given the chance. She twisted and attempted to get onto her belly to shove to her paws, every breath releasing a snarl and growl of pure rage. "The only one who belongs back there is Mawk!" she huffed.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As she snarled, he watched on tighter, tasting her blood. His eyes sparked with greed as he yanked backwards on her. Yet as he went to put a hold on her, she twisted, throwing his balance off. The impact of her feet was enough to slide him across the snow, yet as his nose throbbed, his long claws grabbed on to the earth and his body swung around. His pale eyes bore into hers as his growl rumbled out of his chest. The huge beast took no time in quickly running back  to her and jammed his heavy paw into her throat. Putting his mouth against her ear, he whispered, black lips curled in an eerie grin. We'll see about that...later. For now.. Twisting her right behind her skull, he tasted blood as he violently slammed her head into the ground. Again and again. Standing over her, he raised his hackles again. Now tell that weakling Dakarai that she's MINE. If he wants her, come and get her. His voice was almost amused, and the change in attitude was too quick to be comfortable. Slowly, he nuzzled her and whispered again. Don't worry. This isn't the end. His voice was sharp as he commanded Onyx to follow him, and he started away, tail held high.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Before she could get up and face him he was upon her, biting her flesh and tearing her open before slamming her head against the ground. At the second hit there was nothing she could do, she saw stars and fell still her ears echoing with pain. As he released her she went limp panting against the snow and eyes rolling to look around though everything spun. 

She wasn't submitting, no. As soon as her sensed came back to her she growled again and clicked her teeth together in defiance though she couldn't seem to move yet. When she tried everything lurched. So when he nuzzled her she simply lay still, his wretched scent making her ill. "Stay strong Onyx you hear me? Mawk and Dakarai will get you. You aren't his, you don't belong to anyone! Stay strong!" her voice grew in strength as he dragged her away and only when they were out of sight did she begin to weep. Not for herself but for her sister that she was unable to defend. Just like Cyron and Burr she was unable to protect them no matter what she did to try.