Stone Circle I have returned safely
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark had been holding down the fort, so to say, making sure that the children were alright. Especially after those...those things had torn across the sky and whatever it was had happened to Steph he was particularly protective. Probably overly so. But Valette had trusted him to keep an eye on her children, even with Nikai and Nanook present and able to help he wanted to make sure that neither wolf over extended themselves. Nikai was still healing and Nanook had the entire pack to look after and Stark split his time between checking the borders and caches and the children. He fell back into the routine of parenting without second guessing himself, but this was different. It was something he was almost welcomed into, even if there wasn't a conversation about it yet. 

When he heard Valette's call ring across the packlands he answered swiftly with a loud call of his own and made his way across the lands. He was sprinting fully, wanting to make sure that he arrived first to welcome her home. It was getting more and more apparent that his feelings were more complicated for her than he wanted to admit; no time to worry about that now. He had better things to do than worry. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 27, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 27, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 28, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Ezra Wolf - March 01, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - March 04, 2018, 05:13 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by Ezra Wolf - March 11, 2018, 01:29 AM