Blackbeak Bluff My Favorite Hour
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The dark she-wolf returned his greeting with one of her own before she swept her muzzle toward the sea and made a remark about the view. The two tones of his gaze followed and he nodded swiftly to agree. “Quite the view? Oi miss, yer lookin' at the best view in the whole wide world,” he woofed softly. A peculiar sort of fondness was had for the seaside and the ocean breeze. It was not easily explained, but perhaps lied in the upbringing of the pallid yearling. Smokestep was born of the water and would die by her side. He imagined that nothing in between would matter much at all. The marauder found that those with a common mindset were difficult to find.

“Ye just enjoin' the sights, then?” the pirate inquired with a tilt of his crown and an inquisitive expression. Some came for the sunsets and the early morning light, but others remained behind after all of those had faded. The young Cairn was not entirely sure which this one would be, but he anticipated that some coercing would benefit the both of them.
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - February 27, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - February 28, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - February 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - March 01, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - March 01, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - March 10, 2018, 06:03 PM