Moonspear splitting bridges
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
drogon spares the light colored male — dune, he thinks his name is ( for the two had yet to formally meet ) — a glimpse of acknowledgement but ultimately turns his attention back to charon. impressing him ...or at the very least getting in his good graces is drogon's highest priority, especially considering he and the man's youngest daughter are together. it puts a whole lot of pressure on drogon and he bears the uncomfortable weight as best he can. he has broad shoulders and it's not anything he can't withstand. or so he tells himself, anyway. "no," drogon replies to charon's first question. while it can never be forgotten that he was once a blackfeather wolf drogon wishes that he could sweep it under the rug nevertheless. "i was born in a place called enok tundra. when i was about two or three months old i snuck out and got lost in a neighboring territory. a stranger found me and told me he was going to take me home. he lied and i ended up being abandoned in a territory on blackfeather's doorstep. a woman from blackfeather woods, nyx, found me and took me in." he offers the whole story as he remembers it. in vague details that blurs the line between fiction and reality. though most of it is based in the reality of what happened drogon has long since been unable to discern what is true and what is a lie in regards to his past.

"i don't remember their names but i know i look like my mother." it was probably unhelpful information but he retained that much at least ...that, her last name, and that she used to sing to him. the rest of the details long since been erased by the trauma of being kidnapped and left to die.
Messages In This Thread
splitting bridges - by Charon - February 28, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by RIP Wintersbane - February 28, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: splitting bridges - by Charon - March 01, 2018, 02:37 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2018, 04:54 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by Dune - March 01, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by Charon - March 02, 2018, 04:50 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by RIP Wintersbane - March 03, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by Dune - March 03, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: splitting bridges - by Charon - March 05, 2018, 06:26 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by RIP Wintersbane - March 10, 2018, 06:13 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by Dune - March 10, 2018, 06:17 PM