Moonspear splitting bridges
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i'm so sorry about the super long wait on this. :-( if you'd like we can probably wrap it up soon.

the ansbjørn gives a slight, unnoticeable start as the alpha's voice breaks the silence that had stretched between them after drogon finished his monologue. part of drogon wants to mention that it's not in his best interests to attempt to force vela to do anything and that beyond that it sounds incredibly controlling. vela was an adult that was more than capable of making her own decisions and drogon wasn't going to boss her around — not that he thinks she'll listen anyway given how headstrong she is. "it's not my intention to steal her away from you, i promise." drogon responds, addressing charon's request without actually promising that he'll make vela do anything. if charon was truly worried about vela playing favourites then that was something he needed to address with his daughter and not his daughter's boyfriend ( but that was just drogon's opinion on the matter ).

charon's warning ...which flirted with the line of a threat that had the hairs at drogon's nape prickling with the urge to bristle. sure, moonspear had taken him in despite his past with blackfeather but it wasn't as if he'd begged. hydra had recruited him and drogon would be fine on his own; and beyond that he'd never gotten to take his stab of revenge at vaati ...so he isn't exactly sure what charon means by 'what moonspear's done for you' but ( thankfully ) he bites his tongue and takes the warning/threat because there is little else he could do without earning himself a swift boot in the ass. and he doesn't particularly wish to be parted from vela all because he's ...well the way he is.

"i don't know what else there is to say," drogon admits with a roll of his shoulders in a lofty shrug. "i'm a fighter. i'm a survivor. and there isn't anything i wouldn't do for those i care about and those who have my loyalty." drogon really wasn't all that complicated. he lived by his own law and wasn't afraid to do what was necessary even if it was a necessary evil.
Messages In This Thread
splitting bridges - by Charon - February 28, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by RIP Wintersbane - February 28, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: splitting bridges - by Charon - March 01, 2018, 02:37 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2018, 04:54 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by Dune - March 01, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by Charon - March 02, 2018, 04:50 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by RIP Wintersbane - March 03, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by Dune - March 03, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: splitting bridges - by Charon - March 05, 2018, 06:26 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by RIP Wintersbane - March 10, 2018, 06:13 AM
RE: splitting bridges - by Dune - March 10, 2018, 06:17 PM