Dragoncrest Cliffs don't carry nothing but the righteous and the holy
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
I'm going to make this super complicated and alternate between posting with these two. So you'll be next and then I'll go with Grayday, then you, then Easy whoops
"Oh, here!" said Easy, breaking off from making her father laugh to alert him of another's approach. "It's another - wow! I wish you could see this. Her fur's red like the sunset." All this was said sotto voce, but Easy's brassy voice carried further than she thought. Easy spent a moment staring somewhat rudely at the stranger, unable to decide if she thought the look was silly or wonderful in its striking nature. Perhaps a little of both. Perhaps Easy ought not to judge, considering the company she kept and the odd vacillations of her own pelt.

"Hiya!" said Easy when the girl had come near, accidentally cutting off whatever her father had been about to say. She felt rather than heard his hiss of repproval, and ducked her head obligingly toward the older wolf. Only Blixen would see the fond roll of her eyes.

"We're from a pack called Morningside," said Grayday. "We've just claimed the plains and forest to the south of here, over these ridges and just beyond. I wanted to come personally to give your pack notice."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't carry nothing but the righteous and the holy - by Easy - March 08, 2018, 09:30 PM